bare dushman he,
5) Acha dost ALLAH ka tohfa
hai,
6) Kisi ko khush krna naiki hai. 7) Or ache bat phailana b
naiki hy..

samina11 28.06.12 - 10:33am
Subhan Allah! *

hottt303 1.07.12 - 04:25pm
11 baatein 11 baaton ko khatam kr deti hain..

1.Shirk - Emaan ko 2.Tauba - Gunah ko 3.Dukh - Zindagi ko 4.Ghussa - Aqal ko 5.Sadqa - Musibat ko 6.Chugli - Dosti ko 7.Namaz - Be-Hayai ko 8.Neki - Badi ko
9.Jhoot - Rizq ko
10.Zulm - Insaaf ko
Or
11.Takabur - Aamal ko.. *

hottt303 2.07.12 - 04:24am
Ek dusre ki tarakki khushhali dekhkar jalo mat!
Kisi ke liye apne dil mai kina
na rakhkho.
Pith pichhy kisi ki burai na karo.
Allah ke bande!
Aapas mai bhai-bhai bankar raho..(BUKHARI SHARIF).. *

hottt303 2.07.12 - 04:36am
Sab SAHAABA yaqeenan
JANNATI hain
Lekin
woh 10 jin
ko AAQA alehi ssalam ne
Namon k saath Dunya me hi
JANNAT ki BISHARAT di
unko
ASHRA MUBBASHRA
kahte hain un 10 k NAAM ye hain:
1) Hazrat Abu Bakar Siddique
2) Hazrat Umar
3) Hazrat Usman
4) Hazrat Ali
5) Hazrt Talaha
6) Hazrt Zubair
7)Abd-ur-rehman bin Auf
8. Sa,ad bin abi Waqaass
9) Saeed bin Zaid
10) Abu Ubaida bin Jarraah.
Ridhwanullah Alehim Ajma,een
(Tirmizi Sharif, Mishkaat Sharif
Hadees=5846 ).. *

hottt303 2.07.12 - 04:42am
Bv khubsurat thi Or
Shohar kala tha,

BV Boli:
Hum dono Jannati hain

Shohar:
Ksy?

Bv:
Tm Muje dekh kr
Shukr ada krte ho
Or
M Tumhe Dek kr
toba krti hun.. *

hottt303 2.07.12 - 05:00am
Dosto Aap Sab Se Pehle Tahe Dil Se Maafi Ki Mua'zraat Chahta hoon..

Ab sune dosto aisa mene isliye kahaa ki mene Yahaan jitni bi Dini batein likkhi he Wo sab mene Google pr se Search kr k likkhi huvi he, koi Tehqiq nhi ki agar yeh Dini Batein galat ho tou Be shak inhe Delet kr dena plsss,

Aainda Insha Allah Hadish k Hawaale se Likhne ki kosish karuga..

JazakAllah nd Allah hafiz mere Muslim Dosto.. *

sohel.25 5.07.12 - 03:35am
ASSALAM-U-ALAYKUM..
byCaXDVXcw5AWLz8TPOG.jpg
Agar meri Trf se apka
=Dil dukha ho
=Gibat hui ho
=Hak Talafi hui ho
=Chugali hui ho
To baraye karam
SHAB E BARAT se pehle MAAF kr deNa..

Aaj Shab e Barat ki RAAT he
Aaj ki RAAT apko Aur
Apke ghar waalon ko
Bahot Bahot MUBARAK..

Apki DUA me iss GUNEHGAAR
ko bi YAAD rakhna..
Allah Hafiz... *

miirfan 5.07.12 - 05:45am
Narrated Shaddad bin Aus (Radhi-Allahu 'anhu):
The Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wa sallam) said:
The most superior way of asking for forgiveness fromAllah is:
Allaahumma 'Anta Rabbee laa'ilaaha 'illaa 'Anta, khalaqtanee wa 'anaa 'abduka, wa 'anaa 'alaa 'ahdika wa wa'dika mas-tata'tu, 'a'oothu bika min sharri maa sana'tu, 'aboo'u laka bini'matika 'alayya, wa 'aboo'u bithanbee f*ghfir lee fa'innahu laa yaghfiruth-thun ooba 'illaa 'Anta.

[ O Allah, You are my Lord, there is none worthy of worship but You. You created me and I am your slave. I keep Your covenant, and my pledge to You so far as I am able. I seek refuge in You from theevil of what I have done. I admit to Your blessings upon me, and I admit to my misdeeds. Forgive me, for there is none who may forgive sins but You.]

The Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wa sallam) added: ''If somebody recites it during the day with firm faith in it, and dies on the same day before the evening, he will be from the people of Paradise; and if somebody recites it at night with firm faith in it, and dies before the morning, he will be from the people of Paradise.''
[Bukhari] *

sohel.25 12.07.12 - 01:48am
Dosto Left site pr jo chije batayi he unse hum sab bache,
Aur jo Right site pr he usper Allah hum sab ko Amal ki Toufiq ataa kare, Aamin..
sZY8RjwSxWRh1WpEJJz8.jpg. *

sohel.25 12.07.12 - 01:49am
Ramzaan Mubarak Aap sab ko Advance mai Dua me Yaad..
XbSpxb6iM5LNacVZTcI0.gif. *

sohel.25 12.07.12 - 01:50am
JHDmvg28HwnF0acD8q2b.jpg. *

miirfan 12.07.12 - 04:27am
ALLAHUMMA BARIK LANA FEE RAJAB WA SHABAN WA BALLIGHNAA RAMADHAN.
AMEEN.

O, ALLLAH ,BLESS US IN THE MONTH OF RAJAB AND SHABAN AND MAKE US REACH THE BLESSED MONTH OF RAMADHAN.
AMEEN: )))

WELCOME RAMADHAN:))

miirfan 12.07.12 - 10:06pm
My name is 'Shabaan'. I m advising u that my neighbour 'Ramzaan' will b visiting u soon vid his wife 'Roza' & 2 kids - 'Sehri' & 'Iftaar'. They will b accompanied by 3 grandchildren 'Rahmat', 'Barakat' & 'Tawba'. Their favourite dishes r 'Namaz', 'Tasbih' & 'Zakaat'. They will leave after 30 days by 'Eid Airline'. Their ticket confirmation will b done by 'Moon tours & travels'. Treasure them & u will b blessed. *

aftab_kn 18.07.12 - 05:46am
***** Kalimah Tayyibah *****
None Is Worthy Of Worship But Allah, Muhammad s.a.w. Is The Messenger Of Allah..

********** IMAN **********
The literal meaning of Iman is to believe in someone's words relying solely on his authority, In religious terms, it implies belief in the Unseen relying solely on the authority of the Messenger of Allah.. *

aftab_kn 18.07.12 - 06:19am
****** Verses Of Qur'an ******

Allah said to His Prophet: And we sent no Messenger before you except that we revealed to him: There is none worthy of worship except me, so worship me. ( Al - Ambiya:25 ).. *

aftab_kn 18.07.12 - 06:19am
Allah says: The believers are only those whose hearts tremble with fear whenever Allah is mentioned. And when his verses are recited to them, these increase their faith; and in their Rabb (Sustainer ) they vest their trust. ( Al - Anfal:2 ).. *

aftab_kn 18.07.12 - 06:20am
Allah says: And so, as for those who believe in Allah and hold fast to him, He will cause them to enter into a Mercy from him and (bestow on them) a Bounty; and he will guide them to him along a straight path.
( An - Nisa:175 ).. *

aftab_kn 18.07.12 - 06:21am
Allah says: Indeed! We do help Our Messengers and those who believe in the life of this world and on the day (of Resurrection)
when the witnesses will stand up. ( Al - Mu'min:51 ).. *

aftab_kn 18.07.12 - 06:40am
Allah says: It is those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah and worship none but Him Alone) and do not mix their belief with Zulm (by wronging themselves, that is, by worshipping others besides Allah), for them (only) there is peaceful security and thew are the rightly guided.
( Al - An'am:82 ).. *

aftab_kn 18.07.12 - 06:41am
Allah says: And those who believe are intense in their love for Allah. ( Al - Baqarah:165 ).. *

aftab_kn 18.07.12 - 06:41am
Allah said to His Prophet: Say! Verily, my Salat and my sacrifice (of animals) and my living and my dying are for Allah, Rabb (Sustainer) of the Worlds. ( Al - An'am:162 ).. *

z_haidar 18.07.12 - 07:22am
Subhan Allah *

aftab_kn 18.07.12 - 10:14am
Abdullah ibne - Amr ibnil - As Radiyallahu 'anhuma narrates: I heard Rasulullah s.a.w. saying: Allah had written the desitny of the entire creation fifty thousand years before he created the skies and the earth. He said: And at that time his throne was upon the water.
( Muslim ).. *

aftab_kn 18.07.12 - 10:14am
Abu Darda R.a. narrates that Rasulullah s.a.w. said: Indeed, Allah has decided five things for every slave, his time of death, his deeds (good or evil), his burial place, his age and his sustenance. ( Musnad Ahmad ).. *

aftab_kn 18.07.12 - 10:15am
Abdullah ibne - Amr Radiyallahu 'anhuma narrates that Nabi s.a.w. No person is a true believer until he believe that destiny, good and bad, is from Allah. ( Musnad Ahmad ).. *

aftab_kn 19.07.12 - 04:24am
Abu Hurairah R.a. narrates that Rasulullah s.a.w. said: A beliver who is strong is better and more beloved to Allah than the one who is weak, although both bear goodness. Aspire for what benefits you, and seek help from Allah; and do not give up, and if any adversity befalls you, do not say if i had done this or that, it would have resulted in such and such. But say, Allah so destined and did it as He desired. For verily (the word) if opens the way for the work of SHAITAN. ( Muslim )

Note:
For a man to say that
AGAR MAI AISA KAR LETA TOU AISA HO JATA
Is forbidden when it is used in the context of negating destiny; and to say that destiny is nothing but relying solely on one's planning and efforts is a situation in which SHAITAN gets the opportunity to remove his belief in destiny. *

aftab_kn 19.07.12 - 04:24am
** BELIEF IN THE HEREAFTER **
****** Verses Of Qur'an ******

Allah says: O mankind! Fear your sustainer. Indeed! The tremor of the Hour (of Doom) is a tremendous thing. On the day when you see it, every PREGNANT one will abort her burden (foetus) out of fear; and you will see mankind as drunken; yet, they will not be DRUNK, but indeed PUNISHMENT of ALLAH is severe (because of which they will appear DRUNKEN). ( Al - Hajj:1-2). *

aftab_kn 19.07.12 - 10:21am
Shaddad ibne - Aws R.a. narrates that Nabi s.a.w. said: He is wise and shrewd who takes account of himself and prepares for what is after death. And he is weak and incapable who follows his desires and yet pins high hopes on Allah's Mercy. ( Tirmidhi ).. *

aftab_kn 19.07.12 - 10:59am
*** SUCCESS IS IN OBEYING THE COMMANDMENTS OF
ALLAH TA'TALA ***

Allah says: Indeed in the Messenger of Allah you have a good example (to follow), for the one who hopes for (the meeting with) Allah and the last day and remembers Allah much. ( Al - Ahzab:21 ).. *

aftab_kn 19.07.12 - 11:00am
Umar r.a. narrates that Nabi s.a.w. said: Islam means that you bear witness that there is none worthy of worship except Allah and Muhammad is His Messenger, and to establish Salat, and pay Zakat, and Fast in the Ramadan, and to perform Hajj to the House of Allah if you are able to do so.
( Muslim ).. *

aftab_kn 19.07.12 - 11:01am
Mu'adh ibne - Jabal r.a. narrates: I heard Rasulullah s.a.w. saying: He who meets Allah in such a state that he does not ascribe any partner to Him, observes the Five times Salat and Fasts during the month of Ramadan, he will be forgiven.
( Musnad Ahmad ).. *

aftab_kn 20.07.12 - 03:43am
Fadalah ibne - Ubaid r.a. narrates that Nabi s.a.w. said: The Mujahid (one striving in the Path of Allah) is he who fights against his personal desires. ( Tirmidhi ).. *

aftab_kn 20.07.12 - 03:44am
Abu Hurairah r.a. narrates that Rasulullah s.a.w. said: The world is beliver's prison, and an unbeliever's Paradise.
( Muslim )

Note:
for a believer the rewards and delights of Paradise which are there for him make this world like a prison; and for the unbeliver, - there is endless Punishment in the Hereafter and so this world is for him like Paradise.. ( Mirqat ).. *

aftab_kn 20.07.12 - 09:55am
********** SALAT **********
::::::: Verses of Qur'an :::::::
Allah quoted in Quran supplication of Ibrahim A.s: O My Rabb! Make me an establisher of Salat, and from my descendents also. Our Rabb! And accept my Du'a (supplication)(Ibrahim:40).. *

aftab_kn 20.07.12 - 09:55am
Allah says: (mentioning a virtue of successful belivers) And they who carefully maintain (and are mindful of) their Salat. ( Al - Mu'minun:9 ).. *

aftab_kn 25.07.12 - 12:03pm
AnmOl mOti..

1. KHAMOSHI Gusse Ka Behtarin Ilaaj Hai,
2. SACCHAI Ek Aisa Libaas Hai Jo Kabhi Maila Nahi Hota,
3. MAAF KAR DENA Badla Lene Se Behtar He.. *

aftab_kn 25.07.12 - 12:17pm
Hamare Pyare Nabi s.a.w. ki kuch pyari Adatein...

1. Chalte waqt Nigah Niche Rakhte
2. Salam me hamesha pehle karte
3. Mehman Nawazi khud karte
4. Nafil Namaz chup k padhte
5. Farz Ibadat sub k Samne karte
6. Bimar ki Mizaaj Pursi karte
7. Jab khade ho Ghussa aye to late jate
8. Miswak karte
9. Isha se pehle kabhi na sote
10. Kabhi khulkar na hanste,sirf Muskurate.. *

z_haidar 25.07.12 - 01:33pm
Beeta hai jo mere upar
Apne pyare nabi ko sunaon ga
Darood partha hua jab mein madine jaoga
Rootay rootay apna haal sunaao ga
Jab un kay qadam mubarak ki jali ko haath lagao ga
Namaz parnhay jab masjid e nabwi jaon ga
Apney ap ko un kay hawalay dey kar ayo ga
Ae kash mujhe mout a jaye
Yeh kah kar un ki chohkat say lout jayo ga
Apnay gunaho ko bakshavnay kay liye
apne dil ko azmnay kay liye dey ao ga
apni rooh ko sambhal jane kay liye
Apnay aqa kay mazaar par ja kar
Maafi mango ga apni har hatha par
Qali qameli wale ko batao ga apne khaalat
Kia kia beeti hain uski umaat kay
opaar unkay bichaar janay kay baad
Apni chahat ka izhaar karnay kay liye
Aaqa ka deedar karnay kay liye
So jaon ga unki chohkat par
Maafi ki talaab kay liye. *

z_haidar 25.07.12 - 01:34pm
Anmol Bat
Jab RAB se baat karne ko dil chahe to NAMAZ parha karo,
Or jab tm chahte ho k RAB tm se baat kare to QURAN parha karo.

z_haidar 25.07.12 - 01:34pm
Al-Quraan : Agr Tum Sabar Kro Aur Allah Se Darrtay Raho
Tau Inn (Kaafiron ) Ka Makar Tum Ko Zra Sa Bhi Nuqsaan Nhi Pohnchaa Sakta.

(Parah 4, Surah, Al-Imraan, Ayat 120)
Jumaa Mubarak And Subha Bakhair..!

aftab_kn 25.07.12 - 07:27pm
AnmOl mOtiii..

Ye na shonche ki Allah ta'ala faourun dua khubul kyun nahi karta,
Ye shukar ada karo ki Allah ta'ala hamare gunaah ki saaza faourun nahi deta..

Jab gunnah ke bawajhud raabul izzat ki niyamaatein musalsal tumhey milti rahi
to HOSHIYAAR ho JAO ki tumhara hisaab karib aur sakhat tarin hai... *

aftab_kn 25.07.12 - 07:33pm
Subhan Allah Haider bhai jazakAllah bahot Pyari batein likhi apne. *

aftab_kn 25.07.12 - 07:34pm
Anmol Batein..
1] ALLAH dey k bhi azmata hay lay k bhi azmata hay,
2] Gunah mein lazzat zaroor hai magar sukoon nahi,
3] Baat alfaaz ki nahi lehje ki hoti hai,
4] kisi k baray mein bura mat socho, ho sakta hai wo Allah ki nazar mein hum se behtar ho.

Jab ek Momin doosre momin ki bhalai wali ghaibana Dua mangta hai to farishta Aameen kehta hai aur saath ye bhi kehta hai ke ALLAH tujhe bhi waisi hi bhalai Ata Farmaye.. *

aftab_kn 26.07.12 - 05:41am
Jub tum dunya ki muflisi se tung aajao aur rizq ka koi rasta na niklay To sadqa de ker ALLAH se tijarat karo..
HAZRAT ALI R.A. *

aftab_kn 26.07.12 - 05:43am
Lambi umeedoon se perhaiz kia karo, kyon k yeh dusri naimaton ko Tumhari nazar mai haqeer bana deti hain, aur Tum unki shukar guzari nahi kertay.. HAZRAT ALI R.A. *

aftab_kn 26.07.12 - 05:52am
Tum accha karo aur zamana bura samjhay Yeh tumharay haq mai behter hai,
Bajaye is k tum bura karo aur zamana tum ko accha samjhay,
HAZRAT ALI R.A. *

aftab_kn 26.07.12 - 05:54am
Yeh zindagi 2 din ki hai..
1 din tumharay haq mai, aur
1 din tumharay mukhaalif,
Jis din tumharay haq mai ho,
us din ghuroor mat kerna.. aur jis din tumharay mukhaalif ho, us din sabr karna..
HAZRAT ALI R.A. *

aftab_kn 26.07.12 - 06:05am
Din ko rizk ki talash karo or raat ko usay talash karo jo tumhai rizk deta hay.. HAZRAT ALI R.A. *

aftab_kn 26.07.12 - 06:11am
Tum Gulab Ka Phool Ban Jao q kay Yah Phool Us Kay Hathoon main bhi KHUSHBU chor jata hai jo isay masal k phenk deta hai.. HAZRAT ALI R.A. *

6-<< 2-< 1-> 7->>

* UrdUMaG Forum

Search:
topics replies

* UrdUMaG

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Create Your Own App Store