6-<< 2-<

samina11 29.08.12 - 10:48am
Jazakallah *

miirfan 31.08.12 - 05:36pm

''Search for your heart in three places:
when listening to the Quran and pondering upon it,
when you are in the circle of knowledge and
when you are alone in private.

If you cannot find it in these places, then ask ALLAH (swt) to bless you with a heart, for indeed you do not have heart but a dead flesh.'' [Ibn Al-Qayyim Al Jawziyyah]

miirfan 31.08.12 - 09:46pm
A Phrase that Comes with Rewards in the MILLIONS:

On the authority of Abdullah ibn Umar[rz] that the Prophet[s.a.w] said: Whoever enters a market and says:
Laa ilaaha ill Allah Wahdahu laa shareeka lah, lahul Mulku Wa lahul Hamdu yuhyi Wa yumeetu Wa huwa Hayyun laa yamoot, bi yadihil khayr, wahuwa alaa kulli shay in qadeer
There is nothing worthy ofworship but Allah, He is alone without partner, to Him belongs the dominion and the praise, he causes life and death and He is the Living One and will never die. In His hand is all good, and He is over all things capable.)

Allah will write for him a million good deeds, erase a million of his bad deeds and build for him a house in Jannah.

And in another narration, instead of mentioning that Allah will build a house in Jannah, it states, and he will be raised one million levels. (Tirmidhi). *

miirfan 31.08.12 - 09:46pm
* A Phrase that Comes with Rewards in the MILLIONS:

On the authority of Abdullah ibn Umar[rz] that the Prophet[s.a.w] said: Whoever enters a market and says:
Laa ilaaha ill Allah Wahdahu laa shareeka lah, lahul Mulku Wa lahul Hamdu yuhyi Wa yumeetu Wa huwa Hayyun laa yamoot, bi yadihil khayr, wahuwa alaa kulli shay in qadeer
There is nothing worthy ofworship but Allah, He is alone without partner, to Him belongs the dominion and the praise, he causes life and death and He is the Living One and will never die. In His hand is all good, and He is over all things capable.)

Allah will write for him a million good deeds, erase a million of his bad deeds and build for him a house in Jannah.

And in another narration, instead of mentioning that Allah will build a house in Jannah, it states, and he will be raised one million levels. (Tirmidhi). *

miirfan 26.09.12 - 09:49pm
The Prophet (asws) said: The area between my grave and my minbar is a garden from the gardens of paradise.
[Recorded by Bukhari (Tarikh Kabir, 1:392), Imam Ahmad (3:64), Abu Yala (2:496 ,1341), Nasai (Sunan Kubra, 2:489), Bayhaqi (Sunan 5:246, Shuab 4163), Tahawi in Mushkil Athar(4:68-70), Tabarani (Kabir 12:294, Awsat 1:192), Bazzar (Musnad, 4:44 ,1206), Abu Nuaym (Hilya7:248, 9:324), Ibn Abi Shayba (7:413), Harith (Zawaid, 396), Khatib (11:228), Ibn Asakir (22:177, 40:37, 49:118, 62:44), Ibn Adiyy (3:1182), Dulabi (2:64), Abul Shaykh (Tabaqat al-Muhaddithin, 2:361), Said ibn Mansur (Kanz, 34947), Musaddad (Busiris Ithaf 3218), and many others. *

miirfan 29.09.12 - 02:12am
Hoke Sharminda Gunaho Se SAJDE Me Ja To Sahi...
Wo Karega Maaf Tujhe Tu Ashk Baha To Sahi..
Wo To Rahim Hai Sunta Hai Sabki Dua..
Is Yaqin Se Apne Hath PhailaTo sahi.! *

samina11 29.09.12 - 02:52pm
Subhan Allah!! *

miirfan 5.11.12 - 08:09pm
''If I thought that I would live one more month, I would feel that I committed a major error! How can I hope for this time, when I see afflictions descending on the creations day and night?''

Dawud at-Tai.
(al-Aqibah, p. 67)

miirfan 9.11.12 - 04:11am
Imam Ash-Shafiee (ra) said,

''The most beneficial ofprovisions is the fear of Allah, and the most harmful of provisions is aggression.''
[Al-Bayhaqi, As-Sunan Al-Kubra 401]

aftab_kn 27.05.13 - 04:16pm
ALLAH hum se farmate hain Kabhi Mujh Se Acha Bhi Kahin Dekha ??
Kabhi kisi ne sukh diya mere siwa tumhe ?
kabhi kisi ne rizk diya tumhe ??
kabhi kisi nay aisa chaha tumhe jesa mein tumhe chahta hon ??
Agar mein tumhari izzat karlon to koi hai jo tumhe zalil kar kay dikha day,
Agar mein tumhe zalil karne ka faisla karlon to koi hai jo tumhe izzat de kar bata dey,
Yeh duniya,
Yeh kainaat,
jab tu is duniya mein aya bhi nahi tha
Mere bande tab bhi tujhe khilata tha,
tu jhuk mere agay ya na jukh tujhe mein khilaonga lekin sun,
sun
Yeh kainaat meri hai
Yeh duniya meri hai
Ek din tujhe luat kay
mere pass hi ana hai
Phir mein hunga
Mera adal hoga
Phir kyun nahi mantay meri, Kyun apni chalate ho
Kia yeh duniya walay tumhe sab de degein ??
Dear freinds mein app ko
daway kay sath keh raha hon
Aisa koi nahi hai duniya mein Na koi aisa dost
Na koi aisa chahnay wala
jo ALLAh say ziada humeh chahe..
Namaz prhte hain to
ALLAH kehte hain ab sirf tu
or main hoon or koi na ho lekin Namaz mein bhi yahan ALLAH o AKBAR kehte hain
yaha masjid say bahar chale jate hain,
ek misal dun app ko,
kisi ki beti ya behan hoti hai na to ghar mein yeh hota hai susral jana hai is ko yeh chali jaegi to us ki tayari bhi hoti phir us ko sajaya jata hai
to humein bhi ALLAH kay pass jana hai or phir wo dulhan ki sab tareef karte hain to wo dil mein kehti hai jis kay ghar jarahi hon us ko bhi to pasand aoon..
to hum bhi to apnay ap ko aisa banaye kay ALLAH kay ghar pe jana hai un kay samne khara hona hai
Aisa Kareem ALLAH Hai mein ap ko kia bataon ek bar tuaba karo tumhara dil aisa saf ho jaega jese aj hi paida hove ho or ALLAH kehte hain mere bande ab aisa ana phir wapis na jana or yeh zameen kehti hai Ya ALLAH ijazat day nigal jaon Asaman kehta hai charh jaon in nafarmano pay to ALLAH kia kehte hain jao jao tumhare banday hain to
pakar lo pakar lo
agar mere banday hain to Mein iski tuaba ka intezar kar raha hoon..
Allah Tu Kitna Raheem hai..
Aey mere Allah meri Touba..
Mujeh maaf kr de mere Moula.. *

i_am_ur 28.05.13 - 09:32am
aameen . Subhan Allah

miirfan 30.05.13 - 09:27pm
Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala says:

The believers are only those whose hearts tremble with fear whenever Allah is mentioned. And when His verses are recited to them, these increases their faith; and in their Rabb(Sustainer) they vest their trust.
[Al-Anfal 8:2]

miirfan 28.06.13 - 10:32pm
Shaytaan got thrown out, forever accursed.
What did he do wrong?
He refused to perform Sajdah(prostrate)...he refused to make ONE Sajdah.
How many Sujood do we refuse to make everyday?
Something to think about

6-<< 2-<

* UrdUMaG Forum

Search:
topics replies

* UrdUMaG

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Create Your Own App Store